Studying for your Series 7 and 66 with FIRE and passing your exams earns you an 'A'. Complete the remaining 2/3 of your MBA in less than 2 years!
Your Series 7 and Series 66 Exam Prep from FIRE reduces your credit hour requirement by 1/3 in the part-time online MBA program from Marist. The 1/3 reduction in credit hours results in a considerable decrease in tuition:
Typical MBA student taking 42 credits = $31,500
FIRE Solutions student taking 27 credits = $24,300
Total program savings of over $7,000
That is a $7,000 savings prior to any tuition reimbursement from your company or Life Time Learning Credit from the IRS.
Why FIRE and Marist?
There are many FINRA Exam Prep providers, and many online MBA programs, but few who are recognized as the best. In creating the MBA for Financial Professionals program, Marist and FIRE have joined forces to insure the integrity and value of the program and its diploma. Marist has carefully vetted FIRE’s content to insure it meets their high academic standards, and FIRE chose Marist for the strength of its reputation, its AACSB* accreditation, its respect for its students’ time and knowledge, and its extensive, active alumni network.
Marist’s MBA curriculum is a comprehensive graduate degree program that emphasizes business practices alongside leadership and ethics, technological infrastructure, and industry perspectives.
Students enrolled in the MBA graduate program can tailor their academic experience to their personal career interests by selecting from one of our MBA concentrations. The Marist MBA can be earned 100% online, providing MBA graduate students the flexibility they need to complete the program while pursuing a full time career.
By taking FIRE’s Series 7 and 66 courses and passing the exams, you can:
- Earn your MBA in 2 years or less
- Get a reduced 27 credit hour requirement for your degree
- Get high-touch "Concierge" service, assisting you every step of the way from application to graduation
- Earn an MBA with little or no out-of-pocket cost, depending on your firm’s tuition-reimbursement policy
- Enjoy a streamlined application process with essay requirement and application fees waived
- Gain access to Marist's large, active alumni community