Welcome to FIRE Solutions!
We are ready to help you pass your Series 65 or Series 66 exam.
Exclusive discounts for advisors affiliated with firms of Cetera Financial Group
FIRE's All-in Exam Prep Features
- Online self-study modules
- Live and recorded web tutorial sessions
- Online quizzes and Final exams. Your average score on our final exams is typically within 3 points of your actual score
- FIRE's Green Light plan ensuring you stay on track (90%+ pass rate)
- FIRE Drill Quiz Apps available for free download (iOS & Android) at https://www.firesolutions.com/apps
- Free on-demand printing of online materials
- Unlimited toll-free telephone and email access to our expert trainers
FIRE offers a 30% discount to Cetera students on all Exam Prep programs:
|Series 65||Retail: $210||Cetera Price: $147|
|Series 66||Retail: $200||Cetera Price: $140|
|Series 6||Retail: $200||Cetera Price: $140|
|Series 7||Retail: $410||Cetera Price: $287|
|Series 9/10||Retail: $515||Cetera Price: $360|
|Series 63||Retail: $105||Cetera Price: $74|
Series 65 or Series 66?
We get this question a lot. Understanding the difference between the Series 65 and 66, will help you make the best decision.
The Series 65 is designed to act as a stand-alone exam for those not affiliated with a broker/dealer and includes content from the Series 7 exam. The Series 7 is a corequisite to the Series 66 and as such, Series 7 content is not tested on the Series 66 exam.
Since the Series 66 covers both the Series 63 and 65, many students incorrectly assume the Series 66 is a longer exam than the Series 65. The Series 65 is 130 questions vs. the Series 66 at 100. Our Series 65 contains 20 modules while the Series 66 has 10 modules. The first 10 modules are shared by both courses.
The Series 66 is a shorter exam, requires less time to prepare, but only if you currently have or are preparing for the Series 7.
We want to emphasize our exclusive Green Light plan. Green Light is designed to maximize your chances of passing your exam by ensuring your training remains on schedule, gauges your readiness and promotes confidence. A Green Light certificate is issued by completing 100% of the module quizzes and exams and averaging at least the minimum passing score on your first attempt. Students that achieve a Green Light pass their exams over 90% of the time!