The FIRE Solutions Series Exam Prep Features video shows and details our online Exam Prep and resources available to students.
Let’s take a quick look at how our Exam prep program will set you up to pass your FINRA exam. FIRE’s programs are designed for online delivery, and reflect everything we’ve learned in over 15 years. As you’ll see, there simply isn’t a better exam prep program available.
Each FIRE program contains:
- A syllabus, detailing the objectives for each day. Our programs are truly a system designed for you to pass your exam. You need to follow syllabus to stay on track.
- Our Green Light tracker, is designed to ensure your training remains on schedule. Students following the Green Light program pass their exams over 90% of the time!
- Online lessons, with the content and concepts that will appear on the exam clearly highlighted. “FIRE Drills” are you used throughout online lessons as knowledge checks and to assist you in retaining what you’ve learned. Every lesson can be printed or saved as a .pdf for offline study.
- Live, instructor lead tutorials are available for the Series 7, 63, 65, & 66. Simply enroll in the tutorial and connect online to watch and listen to the topic that day. No worries if you are not able to attend! Every tutorial is recorded and available 24/7, along with the trainer’s slide deck
- Multiple quizzes, mid-terms, and finals totaling thousands of questions are included for you to practice and assess your progress. Every answer has a full explanation. Each question is tied back to the module and section of the online lesson where that concept was discussed, so if you miss an answer, you can easily find it in the material.
Our courses are accessible from any web browser and our free Series 7 and Series 65/66 quiz apps are available for download from the Apple, Google Play, and Amazon App stores.
Support hours are 9:00am to 8:30pm Eastern Monday through Friday with instructors ready to help you.
If you have any questions about our courses, please call us at 1-866-ASK-FIRE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.