FIRE Solutions is pleased to announce the addition of Cybersecurity for Representatives & Clients to our Firm Element and Annual Compliance Meeting catalog.
Cybersecurity for Representatives & Clients describes the importance of a cybersecurity program, the tactics used to hack into a firm’s systems, and ways that representatives and their clients can prevent these breaches. Best practices for employees who handle confidential and sensitive information are discussed, and examples are given for the specific information that must be protected. Finally, the course describes FINRA’s recent focus on specific aspects of cybersecurity such as cloud storage, crowdfunding, and customer account protection.
The Cybersecurity for Representatives & Clients Annual Compliance Meeting topic focuses on the following:
- Review of the Identity Theft FACT Act
- Illegal attempts to obtain client information
- Overview of regulatory cybersecurity concerns
- Ways a cyber attack can occur
- Ways to prevent cyber attacks
- Red flags that an attack has or is occuring
Not a FIRE Firm Element or Annual Compliance Meeting customer yet? Contact us to learn more!