For over a decade, FIRE Solutions, Inc. has provided compliance and training solutions to over 300,000 professionals at more than 250 firms. With over 1,500 hours of copyrighted material and world-class, proprietary technology systems, FIRE is the leading compliance and education provider to the Financial Services community.
Incorporated in 1999, FIRE has consistently led the market by recognizing and introducing solutions ahead of its competitors. A list of FIRE’s “firsts” includes:
- First to offer online FINRA Exam Prep Training
- First to offer online Firm Element continuing education
- First to offer “on-demand” Annual Compliance Meetings (ACMNow)
- First to distribute FINRA eLearning courses as part of an integrated Firm Element CE program
- First to develop a Registered Representative Management and Tracking system (CRDirect)
- First to develop a Gifts and Entertainment Tracking System (PowerComply)
- First to provide an online solution to FINRA U4 Regulatory Action Disclosure question update (BlazeQNA)
In addition to its leading-edge solutions, FIRE is well known and respected in the industry for the quality of its offerings and its superlative customer service.
Working in partnership with our clients, FIRE has a proven track record of:
- Delivering exceptional training and compliance management results
- Turning complex compliance data into useful and relevant information, empowering firms to take action
- Driving significant return on investment through cost and operational efficiencies
- Providing world-class customer service to hundreds of thousands of clients worldwide
In October 2016, FIRE was acquired by National Regulatory Services (NRS), a part of Accuity. NRS has long been known as a leader in Compliance Consulting, Education and Technology for the IA community. Together, NRS and FIRE now offer the most comprehensive range of offerings for both IAs and BDs: http://www.nrs-inc.com